Refunds are always sent back to the original charge source. It’s not possible to refund a charge to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account). If the charge card expired or was canceled, the customer’s new card will be credited with the refund. In the rare case that the customer doesn’t have a new card, the bank usually sends the refund to the customer’s bank account. If the bank doesn’t know what to do with a refund, they send the refund back to STS and we contact you via email to ask how you would like to handle the refund.
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of each Booking Status ?
- Payment Under Review
- Can I Decline a Booking ?
- How do I Issue a Refund to a Guest ?
- Can I request to Provide my Guest with a Refund to a Different Card ?
- Reservation Cancellation Policy
- What if my Guest wants to Modify their Reservation?
- How do I Communicate with my Guests ?
- What if I cannot reach or communicate with my Guest ?
- How do I request Additional Charges from a Guest ?